The passenger in a 2003 Ford Mustang died Saturday after the vehicle crashed into a tree.
Alabama State Troopers said Thomas Wayne Selby, 41, died in a single-vehicle crash when the car driven by James Dillon Bukszar left the roadway on Charest Road and struck a tree about seven miles north of Somerville.
Selby, who troopers said was not wearing a seat belt, was ejected and pronounced dead at the scene.
Bukszar, 26, of Somerville was airlifted to Huntsville Hospital. His condition has not been released.
The crash remains under investigation.
- 1 Somerville man dead, 1 injured in Morgan County crash
- Man dies in Morgan County crash
- Fatal motorcycle crash in Morgan County
- Morgan County woman dies in crash
- Man seriously injured in Limestone County crash
- Decatur home on Somerville Road experiences severe storm damage
- Decatur police investigating weekend death on Somerville Road
- Hundreds gather for candlelight vigil honoring LaKresha Somerville in Ardmore
- Restaurant fire in Somerville leaves 10 people without jobs
- Arab man dies in Morgan County wreck