Huntsville police said two people were taken to the hospital after a wreck caused traffic to come to a standstill at the intersection of Jordan Road and Oakwood Avenue.
The wreck happened around 5:30 p.m. Officers at the scene told WAAY 31 that the driver of a dark-colored sedan was taken to the hospital with serious injuries. The driver of the white SUV was transported from the scene with minor injuries.
Huntsville police are still investigating the wreck.
- Early morning Huntsville wreck sends three people to the hospital
- 2 people taken to the hospital after wreck in Huntsville
- Two people hospitalized after north Huntsville shooting
- Huntsville police: 4 people taken to hospital after wreck on Rideout Drive NW
- Wreck on Monte Sano sends five people to the hospital
- 12 people sent to hospital in Shoals wreck
- 2 people taken to hospital after 3-vehicle Florence wreck
- Huntsville police officer hospitalized after wreck has died
- Huntsville police officer recovering in hospital after wreck
- One person sent to the hospital after wreck in Huntsville