Photo Gallery 1 Images
Lauderdale County Investigators, One Place of the Shoals investigators, and the US Marshall's arrested a Lauderdale County man on sex abuse charges.
Jesse Dempsey was charged with first- degree sodomy and first- degree sex abuse.
Investigators said Dempsey was a family friend of his teenage victim and the abuse started in 2018. The victim actually recorded Dempsey speaking to her in an inappropriate way then told a school counselor and school resource office what he was allegedly doing to her.
That's when investigators got involved. Dempsey is being held on a $75,000 bond at the Lauderdale County Detention Center.
- Lauderdale County man arrested for sodomy
- Man arrested for sodomy and sexual abuse
- Lauderdale County man arrested for sexual abuse
- Florence man charged with rape, sodomy
- Morgan County investigators arrest Cullman County man in rape, sodomy case involving a child
- Lauderdale County Homicide Investigation
- Jackson County man arrested for rape, sodomy, 32 counts of production of pornography with minors
- Lauderdale County man arrested on 76 child pornography charges
- Lauderdale County man charged with rape
- Man stabbed at home in Lauderdale County