Alabama State Troopers say the Lawrence County teen injured in a one-vehicle crash at 6:30 a.m. on June 27 has died.
Kagen Sutton, 18, from Mt. Hope was critically injured when the 2003 GMC Sierra he was a passenger in left the roadway and overturned. Sutton was taken to Huntsville Hospital where he died from his injuries on Thursday, July 4.
The crash happened on Highway 24, 6 miles west of Moulton.
Kagen Sutton recently graduated from Hatton High School where he was a cross country all-star. Read more here.
- Hatton High School grad dies from injuries after Lawrence County wreck
- Falkville woman dies from injuries sustained in Lawrence County wreck
- Power out at Hatton Elementary in Colbert County after wreck
- Hatton High School teacher and basketball coach Eric Tate suspended
- Lawrence County man killed in wreck
- Moulton woman dies from injuries after wreck
- Lawrence County School bus involved in early morning wreck
- Sheriff: Hatton High School student charged with terrorism after threatening classmates
- Teen spends birthday in hospital after Lawrence County wreck
- Suspended Hatton coach was charged with public intoxication