Vanessa Bryant made her first public comment since the helicopter crash that killed her husband Kobe Bryant, one of their daughters and seven others. She took to Instagram to thank people for the global outpouring of support since the tragedy. Bryant also announced the formation of a fund to help support the other families that were affected by the crash. She said she is “completely devastated” by the loss of her husband and her “loving, thoughtful and wonderful" daughter, Gianna.
Kobe Bryant (Image from ESPN.com)
Vanessa Bryant said family is devastated.
Posted: Jan 29, 2020 10:10 PM
- Vanessa Bryant speaks for first time since Kobe's death
- Vanessa Bryant posts on Instagram for the first time since Kobe's death
- Kobe Bryant Fast Facts
- Fathers honoring Kobe Bryant with #girldad
- Vanessa Redgrave Fast Facts
- Kobe Bryant dies at age 41 in California
- Pilot: The mystery of Kobe Bryant's chopper crash
- Kobe Bryant talked family and elevating female athletes in last interview with LA Times columnist
- An NBA legend who was also a cultural icon: Kobe Bryant
- Federal authorities investigating cause of helicopter crash that killed Kobe Bryant and 8 others
Scroll for more content...