An 18-year-old is dead after he was shot by his brother during an argument over a honey bun, Fayette County authorities said.
The Fayette County Sheriff's Department said Marcus Jones was found dead from a gunshot wound at a house on Feathers Chapel Drive near Oakland.
His brother, 34-year-old Jerome Howse, was arrested and charged with second-degree murder and illegal gun possession.
The sheriff's office said the two were arguing over "a small sum of money and a honey bun."
Jones' Facebook account indicated he had recently graduated from Fayette Ware High School.
Howse is a registired sex offender who was charged in 2011 with Rape.
- Tennessee Man kills teen brother over Honey Bun
- Teen charged with stabbing his younger brother
- Trump's weight-loss regimen: fish and half a bun
- Flying the South China Sea: Snooping and cinnamon buns
- Man accused of accidentally shooting, killing own brother
- Victim's brother: Killed doing what he loved
- Brother remembers editor killed in shooting
- Police: Teen in custody following stabbing of father, brother
- Man shot by brother after argument
- Man charged with murder of brother's family