Apparently, Kim Kardashian West was blind to all the hoopla over "Bird Box."
On New Year's Day, the reality star and mogul posted about watching the hit Netflix movie that began streaming worldwide on December 21.
Business and industry sectors
Business, economy and trade
Digital and streaming video
Internet and WWW
Movie and video industry
"Watching BirdBox. I really like it. Who has seen it?"
Her friend and fellow celeb, Chrissy Teigen, spoke for all of us with her tweeted response.
"Kimberly like everyone in the entire world," Teigen tweeted.
So, like braids and lace front wigs, perhaps it's not a "thing" until a Kardashian does it?
Netflix revealed last week that more than 45 million accounts streamed the psychological horror film starring Sandra Bullock in its first week of release, and the success has spurred some epic memes.
Twitter did some head-scratching over how Kardashian West missed this.
And in a meta moment, of course, the meme machine used some "Bird Box" memes to comment on Kardashian West seemingly not being aware of this moment in pop culture history.
- Kim Kardashian West roasted over 'Bird Box'
- Burlas a Kim Kardashian West por su tuit sobre 'Bird Box'
- North West directs mom, Kim Kardashian West, in fashion shoot
- See Paris Hilton transform into Kim Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian West let daughter take topless photo of her
- Kim Kardashian West on Kanye revealing their marital drama
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's relationship with politics: A timeline
- Kim for President? "Never say never," says Kardashian West
- Kim Kardashian West working to get another prisoner released
- Kim Kardashian West says Kanye bothered by sexy pics