Gabrielle Union is a new mom.
The actress took to Instagram on Thursday to announce that she and husband Dwyane Wade are parents to a baby girl.
The child, whose name was not disclosed, was born November 7 via surrogate, the actress said.
The "Being Mary Jane" star wrote she and Wade "are sleepless and delirious but so excited."
"11/7 will forever be etched in our hearts as the most loveliest of all the lovely days," she wrote. "Welcome to the party sweet girl!"
Union and Wade have been married since 2014. This is their first child together.
Wade has three children from previous relationships.
Union opened up about her struggles with infertility in her book, "We're Going to Need More Wine," revealing she's had multiple miscarriages.
She and Wade are raising three children together, two of Wade's and his nephew.
"I never wanted kids," Union told People last year. "Then I became a stepmom, and there was no place I'd rather be than with them."
- Gabrielle Union and Dwyane Wade welcome daughter
- NBA star Dwyane Wade visits Marjory Stoneman Douglas High
- Waffle House hero surprised by Dwyane Wade on 'Ellen'
- Dwyane Wade's Budweiser ad is a tearjerker
- NBA player Dwyane Wade gets emotional over school shooting victim buried in his jersey
- Dwyane Wade gives special jersey to family of slain Florida student
- NBA star Dwyane Wade defends activism: 'I do more than dribble'
- Waffle House hero James Shaw Jr. meets his idol, Dwyane Wade, on 'Ellen'
- Dwyane Wade: 'You did us proud,' Barack Obama tells NBA star
- Dwyane Wade surprises Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students at graduation ceremony