Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are taking their fight for custody of their children to court.
A trial is set to begin on December 4, according to court documents obtained by CNN.
Law and legal system
Law courts and tribunals
Trial and procedure
Jolie and Pitt separated in September 2016 after two years of marriage and filed for divorce shortly after.
The pair have six children together, ranging from ages 10 to 17.
The former couple's quest to find a mutually agreeable custody arrangement has been long and, at times, messy.
Jolie has sought sole custody, while Pitt is seeking joint custody.
Jolie currently maintains primary physical custody of the children.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt going to trial in custody case
- Brad Pitt fires back at Angelina Jolie's child support claims
- Pitt, Jolie custody battle intensifies
- Angelina Jolie deberá darle a Brad Pitt más acceso a sus hijos
- Angelina Jolie y Brad Pitt irán a juicio por la custodia de sus hijos
- Angelina Jolie required to give Brad Pitt more access to their kids
- Angelina Jolie says Brad Pitt not paying 'meaningful' child support in new court docs
- Brad Pitt responde a las demandas de pensión alimenticia de Angelina Jolie
- Angelina Jolie dice que Brad Pitt no está pagando una pensión alimenticia 'significativa' según nuevos documentos de la corte
- Angelina Jolie shares the advice she gives her daughters