Authorities have intercepted suspicious packages intended for Sen. Cory Booker and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, authorities said Friday.
The packages are the latest to be sent to prominent Democrats and critics of President Donald Trump that were discovered earlier this week.
The FBI said Friday that the package addressed to Booker, a New Jersey Democrat, was discovered in Florida and is "similar in appearance to the others."
The package addressed to Clapper also was addressed to CNN, a law enforcement official said. It was found at a New York City postal facility and was similar to the other packages, the official added.
This story is breaking and will be updated.
- Suspicious package intended for Sen. Cory Booker found
- URGENT - Suspicious package intended for Cory Booker found in Florida
- FBI: 11th suspicious package addressed to Sen. Cory Booker recovered in Florida
- RNC chairwoman: Sen. Cory Booker 'mansplained' to Homeland Security chief
- Source: 7th suspicious package intercepted
- Trump's rhetoric on suspicious packages
- Clarence Thomas takes jab at Cory Booker over 'Spartacus' comment
- In Cory Booker's call for activism, context matters
- Encuentran paquete sospechoso dirigido al senador Cory Booker
- Cory Booker, the 2020 race and Obama's legacy