It may be seven years since the final "Harry Potter" film was released, but Daniel Radcliffe is still happy to engage with a little Potter-themed internet riddikulus-ness.
Radcliffe on Wednesday stopped by "The Tonight Show," where host Jimmy Fallon had culled together some of the best Harry Potter memes the internet has to offer.
Internet and WWW
Radcliffe admitted he'd only seen "maybe a couple over the years," adding to Fallon, "I feel like I should be educated."
So, what did Fallon have to offer?
One meme featured a pug dressed as The Boy Who Lived, captioned "Harry Pugger." Another showed Harry holding a golden snitch after a game of Quidditch in one of the films, with the caption, "If you're havin' Quidditch problems I feel bad for you son / I got 99 problems but a snitch ain't one."
In yet another, Radcliffe is seen in street clothes, staring off while at lunch. The caption reads: "Thinkin' bout all them school loans wondering if your wizardry degree gonna work out."
Radcliffe clarified the context of that photo for Fallon. "You know what that actually is, though? That's me years ago out for, like, lunch or something, realizing there was a paparazzi to my right and being like, 'Ugh. What do I do?'"
Radcliffe next stars in "The Lifespan of a Fact," which opens on Broadway in October.
- Daniel Radcliffe appreciates your 'Harry Potter' memes
- Harry Potter inspired the Parkland generation
- 'Harry Potter' star Matthew Lewis weds
- Harry Potter descends upon New York
- How Harry Potter inspired Foursquare's Dennis Crowley
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter takes on a reluctant fan
- Can you feel the magic in Harry Potter world?
- El mundo mágico de Harry Potter se instala en Madrid
- 'Fantastic Beasts' plunges deeper into pre-Harry Potter world
- Harry Potter casts a spell on Singapore Airport