As Demi Lovato continues treatment after an apparent overdose, Live Nation has announced the cancellation of her fall tour dates.
"Unfortunately, Demi Lovato has canceled her upcoming Tell Me You Love Me Tour dates in South America, as she is focusing on her recovery," the company said in a statement to CNN. "The 6-city tour was scheduled to visit Chile, Argentina, and Brazil starting November 14. Ticket refunds will be available at the point of purchase and credit card purchases will be automatically refunded."
The Grammy-nominated singer was released from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles earlier this week and has entered an undisclosed rehab facility, sources close to Lovato told CNN.
Friends and fans have rallied around the singer since her medical crisis.
Lobato thanked them in a recent social media post that also looked ahead.
"I now need time to heal and focus on my sobriety and road to recovery," she wrote. "I will keep fighting."
- Demi Lovato cancels fall tour
- Demi Lovato 911 call: 'No sirens please'
- Demi Lovato remains hospitalized following apparent overdose
- Demi Lovato 911 call: 'No sirens, please'
- Demi Lovato experiencing 'complications' from apparent overdose
- Demi Lovato breaks silence after apparent overdose
- Demi Lovato sale del hospital hacia rehabilitación
- Demi Lovato's mom opens up about overdose
- Demi Lovato back to basics on Instagram
- Ariana Grande, other artists respond to Demi Lovato's hospitalization