At least 15 guns were stolen from a pawn shop in Jackson, Alabama after thieves crashed a car into the store.
According to Mississippi Coast Crime Stoppers, the crooks first stole a car from a home on Tara Lane in George County on the night of July 4 or early July 5.
A few hours later, that car was used in an attempted burglary at The Junction convenience store in Leakesville. When that crime was unsuccessful, the suspects drove to Jackson, Alabama where they backed the stolen Infiniti sedan into the doors of Pine City Gun and Pawn.
Investigators believe the bandits stole 8 sporting rifles and 7 or 8 pistols from the pawn shop.
- More than a dozen guns stolen in smash-and-grab
- Golden bike shop targeted by smash-and-grab thieves; nearly $50K in high-end bikes stolen
- 12 Suspects Caught on Video in Smash and Grab Burglary on Rodeo Drive
- Award-winning musician is without his bass after a smash and grab
- Smashing Pumpkins explain member's absence
- International cyber crime ring smashed after more than $530 million stolen
- Hellish summer of hurricanes smashes FEMA
- How smashing gender stereotypes can benefit brands
- Video shows Clooney smash scooter into car
- Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star smashed