A family has been arrested after they allegedly punched, choked, and tackled police officers responding to a disturbance.
Police confirm that on Mary 20, Beverly Davis punched two officers in the face while her husband, Gary Davis tackled and choked an officer. While all of this was going on their son, Scott Davis, allegedly knocked pepper spray away from an officer and assaulted her as well.
Beverly was taken to the hospital with two other officers and they have since been released.
Gary, 54, Beverly, 53, and Scott Davis, 30 are charged with disorderly conduct, second-degree assault, resisting arrest, and assaulting a police officer.
- Mother, father, and son arrested for assaulting police officers
- Nampa police officer arrested
- Father-son feud ends in highway shooting
- Father and son killed in car crash
- Father, son accused in neighbor's death
- Son Arrested After Mother's Body Discovered in Creek
- PD: Missing Hamden mother's remains found in yard, son arrested
- Family still fights for closure 18 years after Father's Day crash kills son, paralyzes mother
- Police: Mother, son arrested with more than $1 million in meth, cocaine
- Mother and son graduate college together