Authorities are searching for the person who assaulted a 94-year-old man in Queens Friday afternoon.
The incident happened around 12:18 p.m. outside a residence on 97th Street in Jackson Heights.
The victim, 94, got into a verbal dispute with another man, police said. During the dispute, the victim was slapped in the face.
As the victim was slapped, his glasses fell to the ground and the other man stepped on them before he fled on foot, according to police.
The victim sustained a small laceration on his nose, but refused medical attention, said police.
Submit tips to police by calling Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477), visiting www.nypdcrimestoppers.com, or texting 274637 (CRIMES) then entering TIP577. Spanish-speaking callers are asked to dial 1-888-57-PISTA (74782).
- Man, 94, assaulted during dispute in Queens
- Teacher assaulted after Queens Pride Parade
- MCSO: Man assaults kids following prank in Queen Creek
- George H.W. Bush dead at 94
- SUV slams into Dairy Queen
- Queen Elizabeth II Fast Facts
- Queen: Respect differences of others
- Rose Marie, actress and showbiz legend, dies at 94
- 94% of teachers spend their own money on school supplies
- M. Karunanidhi, Indian political icon, dies at 94