This year's Billboard Music Awards are happening Sunday and there will be plenty of action.
Here's what to expect from the three-hour ceremony:
The show airs Sunday
There will be star-studded performances
Kendrick Lamar, Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran are tied for the top in nominations.
The three each have 15 nods in various categories.
They are followed by Post Malone, who has 10, Drake with 9, and Justin Bieber and Cardi B with 8 nominations.
Here are some of the major category nominees:
Top New Artist:
Billboard Chart Achievement Award:
Top Male Artist:
Top Female Artist:
Top R&B Artist:
Top R&B Male Artist:
Top R&B Female Artist:
Top Rap Artist:
Lil Uzi Vert
Top Rap Male Artist:
Top Rap Female Artist:
Top Country Artist:
Top Country Male Artist:
Top Country Female Artist:
Top Country Duo/Group Artist:
Florida Georgia Line
Zac Brown Band
The show is all about the performers and this year will be super star studded.
Scheduled performers include new dad John Legend, Christina Aguilera, Demi Lovato, Ed Sheeran (who will perform via satellite from Dublin, Ireland) and Ariana Grande.
Speaking of star power, Janet Jackson will be receiving the Icon Award -- marking her first TV performance in nine years.
Past recipients include Prince, Stevie Wonder, Celine Dion and Jennifer Lopez.
Singer Kellie Clarkson will host the show, which airs live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas starting 8 p.m. ET Sunday on NBC.
- Billboard Music Awards 2018: What to expect
- K-pop group BTS debuts single at Billboard Music Awards
- Kendrick Lamar and Ed Sheeran lead Billboard Music Award nominations
- Billboard Music Awards 2018: Check out the complete list of winners
- Excuse us Taylor Swift, you were blocking the Billboard Music Awards
- American Music Awards 2018: What to know about the show
- Music was the surprising star of the American Music Awards
- See all the American Music Awards winners
- Tony Awards 2018 highlights
- Controversial Trump billboard still looming