A quadriplegic man had his home broken into while he was sleeping on April 14.
33-year-old Brandon McCadden told News 3 his home was burglarized.
McCadden said the suspects stole $10,000 worth of music equipment, software, two televisions, a cell phone, wallet and a pair of shoes from his bedroom while he was sleeping.
The community has come together and donated over $3,000 to help McCadden already through a Gofundme.
The fundraiser was created to raise money to replace some of his stolen belongings and the goal is to get McCadden back $10,000.
A police report about the incident has been filed.
- Quadriplegic man says home was broken into while asleep
- Quadriplegic man says burglars took up to $10K worth of items while he was asleep
- Trump: I fell asleep during Obama speech
- Florida man breaks into home, steals alcohol, falls asleep on couch
- Washington is broken
- Man calls 911 for broken AC
- Police: Girl, 5, found asleep with loaded gun on chest in filthy home
- Trump's right: Obama was asleep at the switch on Russia
- Photos appear to show prison workers asleep on the job
- Pilot falls asleep and overshoots island destination by 30 miles