George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watchdog acquitted in the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, has been charged with stalking a private investigator.
According to investigators from the Seminole County Sheriff's Office, Zimmerman threatened and harassed Dennis Warren, a private investigator, in December 2017.
The findings were handed over to prosecutors in March and they have decided to move forward prosecution.
According to WFTV, Zimmerman
Zimmerman was served on May 3.
He is scheduled to appear in court on May 30 at 9 a.m. for an arraignment.
- George Zimmerman charged with stalking private investigator
- George Zimmerman accused of criminal stalking in Florida
- Tinder and Bumble remove George Zimmerman from their platforms
- George Zimmerman tells court he's $2.5M in debt, needs a public defender
- Former ESU Student Charged With Stalking Professor
- Recession fears are stalking Germany
- Woman charged with stalking after surrendering Cockatoo to wildlife refuge
- Tiger shows off his stalking skills
- What I learned on a 3-hour private plane ride with George H.W. Bush
- George W. Bush to eulogize late father, Trump to meet privately with Bush family