Heather Locklear has pleaded not guilty to charges related to an alleged domestic dispute, according to the Ventura County, California, district attorney's office.
The actress was not in court Thursday for the plea, which her attorney entered on her behalf.
Ex-"Melrose Place" star arrested after alleged domestic dispute
Locklear has not commented on the case
Locklear is charged with five misdemeanor counts: four counts of battery on a peace officer and one count of resisting, obstructing or delaying a peace officer.
Police were called to Locklear's home in Thousand Oaks, California, in February regarding a domestic incident between the actress and her boyfriend.
Authorities declined to identify Locklear's boyfriend.
The former "Melrose Place" star, 56, was taken into custody. Ventura County sheriff's deputies said at the time that Locklear was "extremely uncooperative and physically combative."
Locklear was released on $20,000 bail.
The actress has not commented on the incident.
A pretrial conference is set for June 7.
- Heather Locklear pleads not guilty to charges of attacking police
- Heather Locklear posts about addiction
- Arrestan a la actriz Heather Locklear
- Heather Locklear arrested following domestic dispute
- URGENT - Rand Paul attacker pleads guilty
- Check out the new 'Heathers'
- Suspect in Rand Paul attack agrees to plead guilty
- Heather Heyer's mom visits memorial in Charlottesville: 'It's not all about Heather'
- Man charged with kidnapping, raping Johnson County deputy pleads guilty
- Paul Manafort pleads not guilty to new charges