Jenna Dewan has a new hobby: watching pro-wrestling.
The actress told pro-wrestling star John Cena on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Friday that her boyfriend Steve Kazee is the reason she's turned on to the sport. Cena was guest hosting the show in DeGeneres' absence.
"Steve, my boyfriend, is a huge wrestling fan," she said. "And he got me so into it!"
She said she's even watched WrestleMania on her own without Kazee.
"He wasn't even in town, and I watched WrestleMania," Dewan said. "Because I had to know if Becky Lynch was going to beat Ronda Rousey."
But, alas, Dewan's wrestling passion only goes so far.
Cena asked the 37-year-old actress if she would ever consider participating in WWE.
"Never. I am absolutely not that tough," Dewan said.
- Jenna Dewan's boyfriend got her hooked on wrestling
- Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum announce separation
- Channing Tatum y Jenna Dewan Tatum anuncian su separación
- Jenna Dewan denies 'shading' Camila Cabello at American Music Awards
- How Sandy Hook changed mass shooting responses
- Woman accused of covering up boyfriend's murders
- Amanda Knox engaged to longtime boyfriend
- Sandy Hook Promise's chilling back-to-school PSA hopes to prevent mass shootings
- Vigils, remembrance mark 5th year since Sandy Hook shooting
- Apple needs to stop kids from getting hooked on phones