Turns out you don't need your ID if you are famous enough.
At least that's according to Halsey, who tweeted Wednesday that her beau, rapper G-Eazy, used his photo on the cover of a magazine in an attempt to get through airport security.
She tweeted about him losing his ID
He said it worked
"Gerald lost his ID and he's trying to use the cover of @XXL as part of his additional identification to get through airport security," the singer wrote. "I'm so annoyed."
The rapper, born Gerald Earl Gillum, tweeted back "It worked."
No word on where the pair, who artistically teamed up on the recent single "Him & I," were headed.
The two have been somewhat private about their relationship in interviews, though there is plenty of social media love there.
The 28-year-old Oakland rapper told Paper in December that he met the 24-year-old singer at a party.
He said they relate on "almost every single level."
"We could talk for hours endlessly. She's been through a lot in her personal life, in her professional life," he said. "It shocks me all the time that she's as young as she is, because even I'll forget sometimes and think she's my age and forget that she's five years younger."
- Halsey says G-Eazy used magazine cover to make flight
- Magazine under fire over Serena Williams cover
- Halsey's message for Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- Parkland survivors featured on cover of Time magazine
- Black women are dominating magazine covers this month
- Time magazine puts Christine Blasey Ford on the cover
- Magazine covers tell the story of US politics in 2018
- Halsey's Women's March speech moved people around the world
- Halsey appears to address John Mayer romance rumors
- Allegiant flight makes emergency landing