Authorities have arrested a Baldwin County teacher. According to sources he's accused of inappropriate contact with a student.
The same source tells FOX10 News that the individual is a teacher at Central Baldwin Middle School.
Officials are scheduled to hold a press conference at 3 p.m. where they will release the name of the teacher and go into details regarding their investigation.
We will broadcast the press conference live on the FOX10 News Facebook page at 3 p.m.
This story will update as information becomes available.
- Middle school teacher arrested, charged with inappropriate behavior with a student
- CBS News fires political director amid allegations of 'inappropriate behavior'
- Ford's president of North America is out over 'inappropriate behavior'
- UNICEF deputy director resigns after accusations of inappropriate behavior
- Women accuse Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior, harassment
- Visa suspends Morgan Freeman campaign after accusations of inappropriate behavior
- National Park Service acting director apologizes for 'inappropriate' behavior
- Teacher arrested after punching student
- Democrats suggest evidence of inappropriate behavior in Kavanaugh's prior background checks
- Elementary school tracks student behavior with new initiative