Funnyman actor Kevin Hart provided some comic relief at the Super Bowl - but he was laughed at more than laughed with.
Hart, who is a native of Philadelphia, seems to have gotten his party on at Super Bowl LII.
Hart is a Philadelphia native
He was very excited by the Super Bowl win
The comedic actor was super happy that the Philadelphia Eagles pulled off a win. So happy that Hart crashed a post-game NFL Network interview with an Eagles player.
Things went left and Hart ended up dropping an F-bomb live on national TV, before escorting himself off the set.
But the "Jumanji" star received the most attention from social media after security denied his attempt to join the champion Eagles on stage for the trophy presentation.
Footage of the moment quickly went viral and fans had a laugh about it on social media, some noting the actor's small stature as he reportedly is 5 feet 4 inches tall.
For his part, Hart explained in an Instagram video posted Monday that he was "tipsy."
"You know when alcohol is in your system you do dumb stuff," Hart said.
"Trying to go on stage with the trophy definitely" is one of the "stupidest things I've ever done but who cares? The Eagles won the Super Bowl."
CNN has reached out to Hart for additional comment.
- 'Tipsy' Kevin Hart mocked for Super Bowl antics
- Wendy's mocks McDonald's in Super Bowl spot
- Will Elon Musk's antics hurt his businesses?
- Kevin Hart to host the Oscars
- Kevin Hart under fire for homophobic tweets
- Kevin Hart steps down from hosting Oscars
- Kevin Hart is still pretty clueless
- Let Kevin Hart host the Oscars
- Ellen called Academy about Kevin Hart hosting
- Super Bowl Fast Facts