Two parents in the Parkway School District are accused of getting into a fight with a middle school student at a bus stop.
Victoria Thomas, 32, and Barry Crumer, 31, are charged with fourth-degree assault and peace disturbance.
Police say the two and their daughter got into a fight with a middle school student near the intersection of Town and Four Parkway and Town and Four Drive in Creve Coeur around 7:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The victim suffered minor injuries.
The daughter was taken into juvenile custody.
- Parents accused of fighting middle school student at bus stop
- Parents outraged over alleged middle school fight club
- Middle School students working to stop suicides, self harm
- Students, Parents Surprise School Bus Driver With Super Bowl Tickets
- Elkhorn middle school student accused of making terroristic threats
- Students escape school bus fire
- Students injured after shooting at middle school
- Middle school students participate in walkout
- Student arrested, accused of bringing gun to San Marcos Middle School
- Student jumps into action to stop alleged drunk Baldwin County school bus driver