A Saraland High School Student is starting to go viral for his senior photos.
Instead of taking his photos on the beach or in a studio, Tristan Smitherman used the Whataburger in Saraland as his scenic backdrop. The photos were taken by his English teacher, Justin McNellage.
"If my kid asked me what were you known for in high school, dad? I would say I was the one who took his pictures at Whataburger," said Smitherman. "Any time of the day, any time of the night, if anybody asked me to go to water burger, I'm going to be down. That's just how it is."
He says the obsession started when he was a wide receiver for the Saraland Spartans football team.
"After every football game, we would always go out to Whataburger, no matter if we won or lost."
- High school student takes his senior photos at Whataburger
- Some Bowie High School students may face charges after senior prank
- California high school students line up to spell out racial slur at senior picnic
- Three day signing of intent event for high school seniors
- High school principal admits to changing grades of seniors
- High school pulls off senior prank on Craigslist
- Student speaks out against Nazi salute photo
- High School students create Beyonce' themed bathroom
- Chinese student sentenced to a year in prison for taking photos of naval base