There has been a shooting at Marshall County High School.
Kentucky State Police say the scene is secure and the suspect is in custody.
Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin says on Twitter that one person has been confirmed dead and multiple others have been wounded. Kentucky State Police have also confirmed that information.
Bevin is on his way to Marshall County. WLEX said he left from the Capitol.
Our Local 6 crew has confirmed three victims were taken to hospitals.
Students are being bused to North Marshall Middle School where parents can pick their kids up. Parents are asked to not call the school.
- Suspect in custody after shooting at Kentucky high school
- Kentucky Kroger shooting suspect pleads not guilty
- Politicians react to Kentucky school shooting
- Suspect in custody after shooting at Indiana middle school
- Suspect in deadly shooting of Kentucky officer killed by police
- See suspect in police custody
- High school teacher wins primary over Kentucky House GOP leader
- Kentucky school shooting: 2 students killed, 18 injured
- Classes resume ahead of funerals for Kentucky school shooting victims
- Teen boy accused in Kentucky school shooting indicted as adult