Michigan State Police are investigating after a father shot his son while his son was driving another car along a Detroit freeway.
According to police, the 21-year-old man was driving on the eastbound I-96 ramp to M-39 around 8:15 a.m. Friday when his 45-year-old father pulled up next to him and opened fire.
The 21-year-old son was shot in the ribs and drove himself to a local hospital. He is in serious condition.
The father then drove to the Detroit Police 2nd precinct and turned himself him. He is in custody.
- Father-son feud ends in highway shooting
- Father reads poem of son killed in Florida school shooting
- Detroit father charged in shooting of his 3-year-old son
- Father and son killed in car crash
- Father, son accused in neighbor's death
- Dwayne Johnson shares Vin Diesel feud backstory
- It's Kardashians vs. Wests on 'Family Feud'
- Trump's feud with Sessions escalates again
- Father's parting words to son killed in California shooting: 'I love you'
- Louis C.K. joked about the Parkland shooting. A father whose son was killed hit back.