The donations are rolling in for a Christmas program at Grace Baptist Church in Waterbury.
It's all to support the Adopt A Family for Christmas.
The church partnered with Starbucks to make Christmas a reality for 15 families.
That includes gifts for children and their parents.
They will also be holding a luncheon on Saturday for the families.
Other community partners such as the Waterbury Police Department, ShopRite, and local restaurants have joined in to help meet the goal.
The organizers say they're still in need of toys for the children and gift cards for their parents.
They'll be collecting until Thursday.
For more information, click here.
- Waterbury church collecting donations for Adopt-A-Family program
- Waterbury man rents food truck to feed the homeless
- Thousands of gallons of oil leaked at Waterbury manufacturer
- Animal activists seeking help for Waterbury dog on death row
- Makiki woman moved by car donation through "adopt a family" program
- Bail for man accused of murdering Waterbury teen set at $3M
- Hundreds of items collected in donation drive for family of woman murdered in Spring Grove
- Girl collects, donates stuffed animals to kids in hospitals
- Ethiopia bans foreign adoption
- Adopted Woman Discovers Birth Family May Have Been Royalty