(CNN) -- Puerto Rico's Gov. Ricardo A. Rosselló has ordered a review of deaths that might be related to Hurricane Maria, according to Yennifer Alvarez, a spokeswoman for Rosselló. Currently the death toll stands at 64, but an in-depth investigation by CNN revealed the number could be much higher.
(CNN) -- Puerto Rico's Gov. Ricardo A. Rosselló has ordered a review of deaths that might be related to Hurricane Ma...
Posted: Dec 18, 2017 2:10 PM
Updated: Dec 18, 2017 2:10 PM
- URGENT - Puerto Rico's governor orders review of deaths possibly tied to Maria
- Puerto Rico revises Hurricane Maria death toll
- URGENT - Puerto Rico revising Hurricane Maria death toll after report, governor says
- Puerto Rico asks a DC university to review possible Hurricane Maria deaths
- Puerto Rico orders review of deaths after hurricane
- Puerto Rico native reflects on Hurricane Maria
- This is Puerto Rico's 'Maria Generation'
- Possible epidemic in Puerto Rico after Maria hit
- Puerto Rico admits Hurricane Maria's death toll may be 1,427
- URGENT - Hurricane Maria caused 2,975 deaths in Puerto Rico, new study estimates
Scroll for more content...