Heading to South Korea for the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics but a bit concerned about any potential language barriers?
Fear not, South Korean football great Park Ji Sung wants to help.
The Manchester United legend, who won four Premier League titles during his time at Old Trafford, is an ambassador for the 2018 Games.
So if you see a Korean snowboarder pull off a sick pipe run, but you don't know how to tell them, Park has just the phrase for you.
Or perhaps you want to say "what a triple-lutz!" after an ice skater pulls off the move? Park has got you covered.
To enjoy Park's 10 language tips in the lead up to Pyeongchang 2018 click or swipe on the video.
- Winter Olympics: Park Ji Sung's quickfire South Korean translations
- Sung Hyun Park, 10,000 fans and South Korean dominance
- South Korean leader welcomes North Korean Olympic participation
- 1 Trump Russia tweet, translated
- Kim Jong Un's sister joins North Korean Winter Olympics delegation
- North Korean athletes will compete at Winter Olympics
- Norway's Olympic team meant to order 1,500 eggs. Because of a translation error, they got 15,000
- North, South Korea report flu outbreaks ahead of Winter Olympics
- North and South Korea meet again to discuss Winter Olympics
- US, South Korea to resume military exercises after Winter Olympics