The Arnold Texas Roadhouse will hold another fundraiser for Officer O'Connor who is in critical condition after sustaining life -threatening injuries after being shot by a suspect on Dec. 5.
Supporters can participate by visiting the restaurant, located at 806 Arnold Commons Drive, Tuesday.
The restaurant will donate 10 percent of every food purchase to support O'Connor and his family. To have a portion of your bill to be donated, diners will have to present a flyer or tell their server before paying. Click here to view flyer.
Supporters who can't attend the fundraiser at Texas Roadhouse will have another chance to support Officer O'Connor.
Fenton Bar & Grill will hold a similar fundraiser on Saturday, Dec. 16 from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
The bar will also donate 10 percent of the total dine-in receipts to O'Connor and his family.
- Texas Roadhouse to donate portion of proceeds for Officer O'Connor
- Sandra Day O'Connor Fast Facts
- Sinead O'Connor converts to Islam
- Ofc. O'Connor transported to Colorado rehab facility
- O'Connor: Folks are ready for new leadership
- Sandra Day O'Connor reveals dementia diagnosis
- Basketball camp to donate all proceeds to Kilauea relief effort
- Sheryl Sandberg donating the proceeds of her stock in SurveyMonkey
- Sandra Day O'Connor brings quiet activism to facing dementia
- Sinead O'Connor converts to Islam and changes name to Shuhada'