Photo Gallery 2 Images
Former Auburn football coach Tommy Tuberville and former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions are headed to a March 31 runoff for the Republican nomination for Alabama U.S. Senate.
The winner will face Democrat incumbent Sen. Doug Jones in November.
Jones was elected to office in a special election after Sessions, then one of Alabama’s U.S. senators, joined President Donald Trump’s administration.
See results below
- Tuberville, Sessions headed to Republican runoff for Alabama U.S. Senate seat
- ‘I love Alabama!:’ President Donald Trump endorses Tommy Tuberville in U.S. Senate primary runoff
- Jeff Sessions says Tommy Tuberville will not agree to a debate for U.S. Senate seat
- Alabama delays March 31 GOP Senate runoff to July 14
- WAAY 31 at Tommy Tuberville’s U.S. Senate watch party in Notasulga
- Senate candidates visit North Alabama
- ELECTION RESULTS: See how Alabama voted in the 2020 Republican U.S. Senate Primary
- WAAY I-TEAM: Limestone County, Alabama Republican parties dump candidate
- Candidates will face off for U.S. Senate seat on Super Tuesday
- WAAY 31 at Jeff Sessions’ U.S. Senate watch party in Mobile