Based on our analysis of the vote, ABC News projects that Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders will win the New Hampshire Democratic primary.
Former South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg will be second, and Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar third.
Read more HERE
Alabama voters head to the polls on March 3.
- Bernie Sanders wins New Hampshire Democratic presidential primary
- Bernie Sanders wins Vermont Democratic presidential primary
- Joe Biden wins Virginia Democratic Presidential Primary
- Joe Biden wins Democratic presidential primary in Alabama
- Bernie Sanders' ceiling and Joe Biden's 'Avengers'
- Sanders wins Nevada caucuses, takes national Democratic lead
- ELECTION RESULTS: See how Alabama voted in the 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary
- Huntsville voters talk about Democratic presidential candidates
- Bernie Sanders and Medicare for All are at a crossroads with unions in Nevada
- ELECTION RESULTS: See how Alabama voted in the 2020 Republican Presidential Primary