Former Vice President Joe Biden is projected to rack up Super Tuesday wins in nine states, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders will win three states and former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg won one US territory.
California and Maine have not yet been called. Here's where the Super Tuesday election results stand as of early Wednesday.
Biden is projected to win:
Sanders is projected to win:
Bloomberg won this US territory:
These states have not been called as of 3 a.m. Wednesday:
- Here's who won on Super Tuesday
- Here's who spent big on ads in Super Tuesday states
- Biden wins South Carolina, hopes for Super Tuesday momentum
- Alabama voters picking presidential, Senate, more candidates on Super Tuesday
- Watch WAAY 31 for Alabama voting results on Super Tuesday!
- Marshall County jail funds on the ballot this Super Tuesday
- ELECTION RESULTS: Here's what's happening in Super Tuesday states
- Candidates will face off for U.S. Senate seat on Super Tuesday
- Homeland Security secretary says Russian influence continues ahead of Super Tuesday
- U.S. Senate candidate Bradley Byrne visits Huntsville ahead of Super Tuesday