The Alabama Department of Public Health has updated its website on Thursday, and it's reporting 440 cases of coronavirus have been confirmed in the state. That's an increase of 54 cases.
Since numbers released on Wednesday afternoon:
*Cullman County now has 6 cases, an increase of two.
*Limestone County now has 10 cases, an increase of four.
*Madison County now has 36 cases, an increase of one.
*Marshall County now has 3 cases, an increase of two.
*Morgan County now has 7 cases, an increase of two.
- UPDATE: Madison County has 36 coronavirus cases
- Coronavirus case confirmed in Madison County; State total reaches 36
- 36 cases of coronavirus confirmed in Alabama
- UPDATE: Madison County sees another increase in coronavirus cases
- UPDATE: Coronavirus case confirmed in Limestone County
- 5 cases of coronavirus reported in Madison County
- Coronavirus cases on the rise in Lauderdale, Madison counties
- 17th case of coronavirus confirmed in Madison County
- 100 cases of coronavirus reported in Madison County
- UPDATE: 1 coronavirus cases confirmed in Marshall County, 14 more in Madison, first in Colbert