A positive case of coronavirus has been diagnosed in Lincoln County, Tennessee, according to Mayor Bill Newman.
The patient is in self-quarantine. Newman says the people who have been in contact with the patient have been notified.
There are more than 500 confirmed cases of the virus in Tennessee.
- First case of coronavirus confirmed in Lincoln County, TN
- Mayor: Lincoln County, TN has second confirmed case of coronavirus
- Lincoln County, TN officials discuss coronavirus impact
- Coronavirus cases in Lincoln County, TN double to 4
- UPDATE: Coronavirus case confirmed in Limestone County
- Middle TN woman 4th confirmed COVID-19 patient in state
- 26 coronavirus cases confirmed in Tennessee
- 2nd coronavirus case confirmed in Alabama
- 36 cases of coronavirus confirmed in Alabama
- 73 cases of coronavirus confirmed in Tennessee