The 4:30 p.m. Monday, March 23, update on confirmed coronavirus cases in the state from the Alabama Department of Public Health put the statewide total at 196 cases.
That included the first positive diagnosis in Franklin County.
In Madison County, the number of cases rose from 17 to 21.
In Lauderdale County, the number of cases rose from 2 to 3.
Baldwin County: 3
Calhoun County: 2
Chambers County: 2
Cullman County: 2
Elmore County: 6
Franklin County: 1
Houston County: 1
Jackson County: 1
Jefferson County: 86
Lamar County: 1
Lauderdale County: 3
Lee County: 19
Limestone County: 1
Madison County: 21
Marion County: 1
Mobile County: 2
Montgomery County: 4
Shelby County: 22
St. Clair County: 3
Talladega County: 1
Tallapoosa County: 1
Tuscaloosa County: 9
Walker County: 3
Washington County: 1
No deaths have been reported.
- First case of coronavirus confirmed in Franklin County; Madison, Lauderdale numbers rise
- Coronavirus cases rise in Franklin, Lauderdale, Lawrence, Limestone, Madison, Morgan counties
- Coronavirus cases on the rise in Lauderdale, Madison counties
- First cases of coronavirus reported in Lauderdale, Jackson, Cullman counties; Madison number rises
- Coronavirus cases rise in Lauderdale, Madison counties; State total reaches 480
- 907 coronavirus cases in Alabama; numbers rise in Colbert, Limestone, Madison and Morgan counties
- Coronavirus case confirmed in Madison County; State total reaches 36
- 17th case of coronavirus confirmed in Madison County
- Coronavirus-related deaths reported in Jackson, Lauderdale and Madison counties
- Coronavirus cases on the rise in Lauderdale, Limestone counties; state total at 283