Morgan County has its first confirmed case of coronavirus. Limestone County has a second confirmed case.
The Alabama Department of Public Health updated its numbers Tuesday at 10:30 a.m.
There are 21 cases confirmed in Madison County, two in Cullman, one in Franklin, one in Jackson and three in Lauderdale.
Overall, there are 215 cases confirmed in Alabama. There have been 2,321 people tested and no deaths reported.
See the breakdown by county here.
- 1st coronavirus case confirmed in Morgan County; Limestone County gets 2nd case
- UPDATE: Coronavirus case confirmed in Limestone County
- 2nd coronavirus case confirmed in Alabama
- Coronavirus cases increase in Cullman, Jackson, Limestone, Morgan counties
- 604 cases of coronavirus confirmed in Alabama; Madison, Limestone, Morgan counties see increases
- Coronavirus cases rise in Franklin, Lauderdale, Lawrence, Limestone, Madison, Morgan counties
- 907 coronavirus cases in Alabama; numbers rise in Colbert, Limestone, Madison and Morgan counties
- Coronavirus cases rise in Jackson, Lawrence, Limestone, Madison and Morgan counties; State total at 472
- Alabama's first coronavirus case confirmed in Montgomery County
- Coronavirus case confirmed in Madison County; State total reaches 36