Another case of coronavirus has been confirmed in Madison County, bringing the county’s total to 17.
Also, in North Alabama, there is one confirmed case in Jackson County, two in Lauderdale and one in Limestone.
In total, there are 167 cases confirmed in Alabama. There have been 1,832 people tested.
See the breakdown of cases by county here.
- 17th case of coronavirus confirmed in Madison County
- Coronavirus case confirmed in Madison County; State total reaches 36
- UPDATE: Coronavirus case confirmed in Limestone County
- UPDATE: Madison County has 36 coronavirus cases
- Third case of coronavirus confirmed on Redstone Arsenal in Madison County
- First case of coronavirus confirmed in Franklin County; Madison, Lauderdale numbers rise
- UPDATE: 1 coronavirus cases confirmed in Marshall County, 14 more in Madison, first in Colbert
- 604 cases of coronavirus confirmed in Alabama; Madison, Limestone, Morgan counties see increases
- 228 cases of coronavirus confirmed in Tennessee
- 167 cases of coronavirus confirmed in Alabama