Ahead of the new school year, Decatur City Schools are looking for 300 full-time and part-time substitute employees.
The Decatur Career Center is hosting the hiring event on July 31st from 9 a.m. until noon. The positions that are available are substitute teachers, aides, nurses, nutrition workers and custodians.
For more information about the event, you can contact the Decatur Career Center at 256-355-0142 or email@example.com.
- Decatur City Schools looking for 300 substitute employees
- Decatur City Schools want to hire 300 substitute employees
- Back to School: Decatur City Schools
- Decatur City Schools welcome new teachers with breakfast
- Madison City Schools add new employees just before start of school year
- Decatur police looking to hire school crossing guards
- Back to School: Arab City Schools
- Back to School: Albertville City Schools
- Back to School: Athens City Schools
- Back to School: Boaz City Schools