A wreck on Interstate 565 west of Mooresville Road shut down all eastbound traffic for a period of time Thursday morning.
The wreck happened around 6:30 a.m. and involved a truck, an SUV and a sedan.
One driver was taken to a hospital with serious injuries, and another just to be evaluated.
Traffic was down to one lane for about an hour and a half while police worked at the scene.
All eastbound lanes were reopened just before 9 a.m.
One lane was open to through traffic as of 7:30 a.m.
- Wreck causes morning headaches on Interstate 565
- Man charged after hitting motorcycle on I 565
- WAAY 31 I-Team Investigation: 565's frustrations, failings & future
- Highway 72 wreck slows down morning traffic
- 2 taken to hospital after morning wreck
- Colbert County deputy involved in morning wreck
- One taken to hospital after morning wreck
- I-565 lanes shut down for morning wreck
- 1 dead in early morning Huntsville wreck
- Interstate 65 lane closure causing delays