Florence firefighters say a woman is still in critical condition after being pulled from the remains of her burned home.
Firefighters tell WAAY 31 a fire broke out at a home Thursday afternoon on Atlanta Street.
Crime scene tape was still wrapped around the home on Firday. Florence firefighters said when they found the woman in the back of the home she had no pulse.
They were able to do CPR, get a pulse back then rushed her to Eliza Coffee Memorial Hospital.
"It's a terrible situation. I hope she makes it out and will be okay," said Ladrelin Cheatum, one of the womans' neighbors on Atlanta Street.
Investigators said the fire started a little before 3 p.m. Thursday, but it's unclear where the fire started. They are still investigating how the fire started.
- Woman remains critically injured after Florence house fire
- Florence woman remains in the hospital after dog attack
- House destroyed following fire at Florence home
- South Huntsville shooting leaves victim critically injured
- One Florence fireman injured; others continue battling downtown fire
- Two injured in house fire in Huntsville
- Florence native injured in Bahamas boat explosion
- UPDATE: Missing Florence woman found
- Human remains found inside following Limestone County house fire
- Florence man charged with setting house on fire