An Alabama woman says she was at Bel Air mall in Mobile, when security asked her to leave due to inappropriate attire according to WPMI.
According to the Gabrielle Gibson's Facebook page, she had on a crop top that revealed her midriff and jean shorts.
On a Facebook post she wrote, "Apparently grown men couldn't contain themselves, so I get kicked out," Gibson said in her Facebook post that's been shared thousand of times.
Gibson said that other people were also wearing short shorts but weren't being targeted by mall security.
"I mean, come on, its August and 100° outside," said Gibson.
The Shoppes of Bell Air released a statement saying:
"Given the high degree of importance we place on maintaining a family-friendly shopping environment, our policy requires all of our customers to dress in a manner that reflects our code of conduct. Anyone who violates this policy will be asked to change or to leave the premises. " – The Shoppes at Bel Air
- Woman kicked out of Alabama mall for 'revealing' clothing
- Alabama LB Vandarius Cowan kicked off team
- Alabama mall manager fatally shot, 3 in custody
- Federal judge: Alabama must reveal lethal injection details
- Multiple stabbings at Mall of America
- Decatur Mall launches new reading program
- Woman Arrested At Saraland Alabama Waffle House
- Local retailers have big impact on Huntsville mall's success
- 2 IEDs explode at Florida mall, police say
- Decatur police respond to possible bomb call at Decatur mall