A woman is behind bars after officials found drugs and paraphernalia in her hotel and car.
Sandy LeAnn Chambers, 25, was arrested after Jackson County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit received information of possible drug activity at a local motel.
Investigators told WAAY 31, during the search of the hotel room and her car they found Methamphetamine, Synthetic Cannabinoids (Spice) and Drug Paraphernalia.
Chambers is charged with Unlawful Possession of Controlled Substances (Methamphetamine), Unlawful Possession of Controlled Substances (Spice) and Unlawful Possession of Controlled Substances of Drug Paraphernalia.
Officials said, Chambers remains in the Jackson County Jail on a $10,300 bond.
- Woman arrested in Scottsboro hotel
- Scottsboro woman charged in Sunday afternoon shooting
- Two arrested on drug charges in Scottsboro
- New Jersey woman charged with scamming Scottsboro resident
- Six arrested for shooting into vehicle in Scottsboro
- 6 people arrested for forging checks in Scottsboro
- Man wanted in Nashville purse snatching arrested in Scottsboro
- Meningococcus reported at Scottsboro Junior High School
- Scottsboro City Schools employees targeted by scammers
- Apartment fire kills three in Scottsboro