A wind chill advisory is in effect until Noon today. Wind chill values could make it feel like it's into the single digits and teens throughout most of Monday and Tuesday, as a brisk Northerly wind will usher in a frigid air mass to the Valley. It'll also issue dry air too so although we'll have plenty of sunshine, the cold air and winds will make it feel very cold outside. In fact, starting tonight at 9 PM, we'll be under another Wind Chill Advisory until Noon Tuesday.
It doesn't appear we'll see temperatures above the freezing mark until Friday and into the weekend where we warm up into the 40's for highs and 20's for lows.
- Wind Chill Advisory In Effect Until Noon Today
- Lingering Flurries & Dangerous Wind Chills
- Sub-zero Wind Chills To Start 2018
- Wind Chills Drop Below Zero Again
- Wind chill can make temperatures dangerously cold
- Flurries end and a Wind Advisory remains in effect from 9 AM-7 PM
- Wind Chills Could Go Below Zero on New Year's Day
- Bama's big chill
- A smuggler's chilling warning
- Spring Chill Arrives Tonight