The weekend has arrived, and our weather will be changing significantly over the weekend. Saturday brings a beautiful start to our weekend. Sunshine may be filtered at times by clouds. The high will be around 55 degrees. Rain will move into the Tennessee Valley on Sunday, making for a sloppy second half of the weekend. Roads will be wet and slippery, so remember to slow the drive and go safe and easy when you're driving. That Sunday rain looks to spread from west to east across the Tennessee Valley from 7 AM through noon. Rain will clear from west to east starting around 1 PM in the Shoals. Clearing will continue from 5 PM through 9 PM from I-65 east to Sand Mountain. Rainfall amounts will average a quarter-inch to a half-inch with locally higher amounts in spots. If you have any outdoor plans this weekend, Saturday will be the best day for those plans.
We have been cold and cloudy day. Most areas did not even reach 40 degrees. The clouds will break up and clear this evening, and the sky will become clear overnight. The evening will cool through the 30s. The low by morning will be near 28 degrees. Tomorrow morning will be in the upper 20s early, then warm through the 30s after 7 AM. High temperatures in the afternoon will be in the mid-50s.
- Weekend Starts Dry, Ends Soggy
- Dry & Sunny This Weekend
- Ending The Week Dry
- Friday Starts Cool, Ends Warm
- Skies clearing this evening and staying dry until the weekend
- Dry for now but rain on the way this weekend
- Dry For Now But Rain Chances Increase This Weekend
- Dry today but rainy at times this weekend
- Evening Storms, Then Drying & Warming Through This Weekend
- Dry weather to start off the work week