Alabama State troopers say a 71-year-old Valley Head woman died after a Monday night wreck.
Troopers say Margaret R. Bailey died when a Georgia teen crossed the center line and collided with her vehicle on U.S. Highway 11 seven miles north of Hammondville.
Bailey, who was a passenger, was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver was taken to an area hospital to be treated for his injuries.
The 17-year-old driver and passenger were also transported to the hospital.
Alabama State Troopers are still investigating the wreck.
- Victim identified in deadly DeKalb County wreck
- Victim in deadly Limestone County wreck identified
- Pedestrian identified in deadly Colbert County wreck
- Victim identified in Madison County deadly shooting
- Decatur woman identified in deadly Monday wreck
- Pedestrian identified in deadly Decatur wreck
- Rogersville woman identified in deadly Limestone County wreck
- DeKalb County teen killed in ATV wreck
- Man dies in DeKalb County wreck
- Victim of deadly house fire identified