Firefighters and sheriff's deputies were on the scene of a vehicle fire in Hazel Green Wednesday morning.
Two cars collided in the 300 block of Manley Road around 7 a.m., responders at the scene said. The vehicles were on the side of a road when they caught on fire.
Alabama State Troopers said one of the drivers lost control of her vehicle on the curve, hitting the car going in the opposite direction and sending both cars into a ditch.
Nobody was hurt in the wreck, but the driver of one of the cars told WAAY 31 he saw the fire starting on the driver side of his vehicle as he climbed out on the passenger side.
Firefighters put out the flames on the vehicles and in the ditch around the wreck.
- Wreck ends with burned cars in Hazel Green
- Woman, baby go to hospital after Hazel Green wreck
- Morning wreck blocks Highway 431 in Hazel Green
- Wreck shuts down lanes of Highway 231/431 in Hazel Green
- Sunday's storm causes damage in Hazel Green
- Two suspects arrested in deadly shooting near Hazel Green
- 1 shot in Hazel Green over money dispute, deputies say
- Suspect in iPhone theft case tied to Hazel Green robbery
- Sparkman and Hazel Green clinch final four berths
- Hazel Green wins 6A championship, Russellville falls in 5A