We kicked off the day with a warm, muggy morning and the heat will be an issue again. With the humidity in place, it's going to feel as hot as 103 this afternoon. Of course, some of us will get a brief shower or storm and a chance to cool off, but most of us just stay dry and hot.
Storm chances hover near 30% through the end of the work week, then increase by the weekend. A cold front is slowly making its may toward the Tennessee Valley and with it, storms will become more scattered. The cool down in conjunction with the front won't be substantial, but it will drop us into the upper 80s from the lower 90s.
- Uncomfortably humid with a handful of storms
- Hot, humid, and stormy
- Health effects of summer heat and humidity
- VIDEO: Alabama man catches bass by hand
- Huntsville restaurants stop handing out plastic straws
- Tuesday Evening Storms, Then More Storms Wednesday
- Alabama, Auburn land handful of players on All-SEC teams
- Athens man charged with breaking bones in girlfriend's face, hand
- Life saving overdose medication now in more hands
- Update: Friday Night Storms Ending, More Storms Saturday