Photo Gallery 1 Images
Lawrence County police arrested 30-year-old Joshua Letson and 27-year-old Hailey Letson after a multi county police chase.
They are charged with receiving stolen property, failure to appear warrants and several traffic violations.
Lawrence County Sheriff Gene Mitchell said Colbert County units attempted to initiate the traffic stop on HWY 157 near the White Oak community. At the traffic stop, Joshua turned onto County Line Road traveling back to Lawrence County. Sheriff Mitchell said the vehicle pursuit lasted over 30 minutes and went through several vegetable crops/fields on the west side of Lawrence County to elude from law enforcement.
The arrests were a result of a joint drug investigation between Colbert and Lawrence county drug task force.
More charges will be added.
- Two facing drug charges after multi-county police chase
- Athens woman facing drug trafficking charges
- Man facing drug sale charges in Jackson County
- PHOTOS: Dozens arrested in multi-agency drug round up
- Man charged with drug trafficking after chase ends in wreck
- PHOTOS: DeKalb County deputies make arrests for drugs, chases
- Police Chase Ends in Wreck
- Two men face drug charges after carjacking investigation
- Multi-million dollar recreational complex under construction in Madison County
- Deputies find drugs, guns, cash in Lawrence County home; 2 face felony charges